We want all our Little Lancashire Village and their parents/guardians to have a fun and an exciting experience whilst visiting our village. We have some terms and conditions that protect us, you and your little ones.
When you purchase a ticket and enter the Village you agree to following these terms and conditions. Please take time to read through them.
Rules of Play
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Little Lancashire Village cannot take responsibility for children at any time.
- All outdoor shoes must be removed before entering the town. Socks must be worn at all times. The only exception to this rule are those who require shoes for walking due to medical reasons. Please inform Little Lancashire Village prior to your visit.
- The Village is cleaned and re-set prior to each session. When you arrive, the door may be closed. We ask for your patience and that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your pre-booked session time. In bad weather we will do our best to accommodate and allow early entry into the café seating area only.
- Only food purchased on the premises may be consumed. There are exceptions for dietary requirements but please contact us prior to your visit.
- We kindly ask that any children who are/or have been unwell refrain from visiting Little Lancashire Village for 48 hours, the ticket refund and transfer policy still applies.
- Please report accidents to a member of staff so we can provide the necessary assistance, record the accident and avoid any more accidents occurring.
- Please report any damage to the play area or any equipment. You may be asked to pay for the damage if this is found to be intentional damage.
- Little Lancashire Village reserve the right to refuse admission or ask customers to leave at any time. Abusive language or behaviour towards staff or other customers will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
- When taking pictures of your own children we please ask that you try to only take pictures of your own children due to privacy concerns. Little Lancashire Village cannot be held responsible for any images shared by other customers. Little Lancashire Village will never share images without obtaining written consent prior to sharing.
- Children of all ages are welcome to play and we acknowledge that children develop at different ages. However, the village is specifically designed for young children aged 7 and under. We have a lot of props/toys, some being deemed suitable for ages 3 and up. Whilst all children must be supervised by their responsible adult, those under the age of 3 must be closely supervised at all times.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited within Little Lancashire Village.
- Customers should keep all valuables with them at all times. Customers bringing personal belongings into Little Lancashire Village do so at their own risk, and we do not accept any liability.
- We do have on-site parking; this is available on a first come first served basis and each customer leaves their car parked at their own risk. Little Lancashire Village doesn’t accept any liability for loss, damage or accidents.
- We only allow assistance animals in Little Lancashire Village.
Tickets, Transfers and Cancellations:
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- Transfers may be permitted with 24 hours notice given and with email correspondence.
- Little Lancashire Village reserves the right to close at any time, this will be for your safety and security, if this occurs, we will issue full refunds or transfer to another session.
- One child ticket entitles a child plus one adult entry into Little Lancashire Village. Additional adult tickets can be purchased separately in advance. Our spaces are limited to maximise enjoyment of the Village and also for safety reasons. Only those with a valid ticket will be allowed entry into the building.
- Unaccompanied adults will not be permitted entry.
- When a booking is made on behalf of others, the buyer is responsible for notifying all those in the party of these terms and conditions.
- Please contact a member of the team if you or your child has any allergy, disability, medical condition or other need that may impact upon your visit to Little Lancashire Village. We will try to do our very best to accommodate you and put in place any appropriate measures to meet your specific needs.